114 West Court Street , P.O. Box 187
Lincoln, Kansas 67455
Phone: 785-524-4406 Fax: 785-524-5003
The mission of the Lincoln County Health Department is to provide quality, cost-effective, preventative services to the County residents. Programs are offered within the limits of available funding emphasizing wellness education over illness treatment.
- Communicable Disease Control
- TB Skin Tests / Follow-up / Treatment
- Child Health Assessment at School Entry
- Adult Health
- Family Planning
- Diagnosis and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Home Health
- Maternal and Infant Program
- Healthy Start Home Visitor Program
- Community Services / Education Programs
The Lincoln County Health Department now accepts online payments.
Click on the icon below to make a payment.
For more information call our office at 785-524-4406