Wednesday, April 08, 2020

The Clerk's Office sells Fish and Game licenses and Temporary Boat permits over the counter.  The Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks have converted to the new Kansas Outdoor Automated License System (KOALS).  All KDWP offices and license vendors in the state are connected to a central database via the Internet.  Licenses may also be purchased over the Internet at the Kansas Wildlife and Parks web site or by calling 800-918-2877.

Kansas Fishing and Kansas Hunting & Fur harvesting Regulations are available in the Clerk's Office or downloaded and printed by clicking on the links to the lefts. Questions regarding the regulations for hunting and fishing are best addressed at the KDWP website or by contacting the Pratt Operations Office at the address and phone number below.


Pratt Operations Office:

512 SE 25th Ave.

Pratt, KS 67124-8174
(620) 672-5911