Terry L. Finch, Commision District 1 - 785-524-4335
Al Joe Wallace, Commission District 2 - 785-524-4335
Alexis Pflugh, Commission District 3 - 785-524-4335
Regular Commission Meetings
Every Monday, except for County Holidays
8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Winter Hours 10 a.m.-12 noon 1 p.m.-2 p.m.
Code of Ethical Conduct for County Commissioners:
A County Commissioner:
- Should be vigorously dedicated to the democratic ideals of honesty, openness and accountability in all public matters involving county government.
- Should model decorum, respect for others and civility in all public relationships.
- Should actively practice stewardship of the county’s human, fiscal and material resources.
- Should strive for excellence and continuous learning in personal development and in all operations of county government.
- Should perform the duties of public office with fairness and impartiality so as to enhance public confidence in county government.
- Should neither seek nor accept any favor from any source that may be offered to influence his or her official decision-making.