Voting in Kansas is easier than ever. With advance voting, any registered voter can vote by mail or in person before Election Day.
- Advance voting application.
- Request an application for an advance voting ballot from our office or at www.kssos.org/forms/elections/AV1.pdf
- Complete the application and return it to the County Election office by mail, by fax (785-524-5008), or in person.
- Each person that desires to vote must provide a valid form of photo identification.
- You can have your ballot mailed to you starting 20 days before the election.
- You may vote in person in the County Election office starting 20 days before Election Day.
- All ballots must be received in the County Election office by the close of the polls on Election Day.
- Sick, disabled, or illiterate voters may receive assistance in applying for and casting advance voting ballots.